Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 6 Runs

On Tuesday I got out of work on time and was determined to go for a run before the sun went down. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my ipod, forgot my Garmin Runner..., and was on my way. I think I was on an adrinalen high from trying to beat the sun that I felt like I was running at a pretty fast pace the whole time. Of course I would forget my Garmin during one of these better runs.. I ran around 2.25 miles.

Well I had the same problem this week as I did two weeks ago and had to stuck it up for an early morning Friday run. Wednesday was so nice out but my body didn't feel like running. Plus, I had to get the oil changed before our road trip this weekend. Thursday I had a friend's happy hour and I was not about to attempt running after beer and pizza. So Friday morning I made myself roll out of bed and hit the road. It was pretty chilly out and I'm pretty sure I was still asleep for the first mile of my run. I ran my 2.3 mile trail. I'm glad of course I ran and feel good that I was able to stick to my 2 short runs this week.

Jake and I will be heading on a ski trip with some of my girl friends from high school after work today! We are so excited! Pertaining to this running post, I doubt I will be able to do my long run since we will be skiing and drinking the majority of the time :) Oh well, I'll push this long run back a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment